Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard (USCG) Operations Systems Center (OSC)
Enable continuous operations by providing information technology data floor and facilities support for the USCG OSC.
- Perform network and system administration for the Security System’s network (hardware, software, and networking equipment). These duties include performing system administration, system configuration, operating and application upgrades, and ensuring the system’s security profile for secure networks and devices.
- Install, maintain, upgrade and service the office network’s physical layer.
- Manage and perform hotline support functions for data floor and facility help desk tickets.
- Maintain the configuration and property management activities for Data Floor, facility groups, and at the OSC Detachment Chesapeake (ODC) to include all Configuration Items (CIs) and property.
- Provide physical and Cyber Security administration support, including classified space administration, access control administration, key management, security clearance processing, security credential administration, visitor request processing and security documentation processing in direct support of Classified System Support.
“Zantech continues to perform at the exceptional level and is consistently looking for ways to improve our processes. Zantech provides the Coast Guard with the highest quality at an efficient and cost-effective staffing level. As the COR, I could not ask for more from this vendor. Zantech has proven to be a valued partner in meeting our data center requirements.”