Zantech IT Services, Inc. offers software design, development, implementation and integration services, such as: project and program planning and management, requirements definition, analysis and traceability, systems design and development, coding and testing, production, deployment and software/systems application operations and maintenance. We have developed and supported mainframe client/server, thin client/server, web and mobile based software and applications. All of our software and applications have interfaced with enterprise relational databases such as MS SQL Server and Oracle that we have developed and maintain. Zantech has knowledge and on-the-ground experience implementing several software and system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies including, but not limited to: Waterfall, Agile, Rapid Application Development (RAD), and Joint Application Development (JAD), as well as other hybrid methodologies. Zantech’s systems and software engineering processes are CMMI Level III accredited by Carnegie Melon’s Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
Zantech considers system and software security as a paramount requirement in keeping clients systems, applications and data safe from would be hackers. We incorporate the latest security best practices and risk assessment techniques Risk Management Framework process to ensure appropriate and required security controls are implemented throughout all phases of development and maintenance. This ensures that systems and software obtain and maintain Authorizations To Operate (ATO) and security risks are minimized throughout their operational life cycle.
Zantech’s Software and Systems Engineering Services and certifications include:
- CMMI Level – III Software Development SEI accredited processes
- Quality Management System (QMS) and processes that are ISO 9001 Certified
- Systems Management System (SMS) and processes that are ISO 20000-1:2015 Certified
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) and processes that are ISO 27001 Certified
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Risk Management
- Programming and Scripting
- Configuration Management (both software and documentation)
- Testing and Evaluation
- Conceptual and Physical data model definition and implementation