Zantech considers applications development as a dynamic process in which requirements are driven by mission needs, but also as supported, refined and validated by end users. Our proven and flexible software development methodology, established processes, and outstanding in-house technical and architectural skills ensure that we satisfy customer objectives.
The Federal Government’s requirements often necessitate the development of unique or modified Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software solutions. Zantech’s technical staff can develop the custom software needed to comply with customer requirements, operate efficiently, and meet mission requirements. Whether we design a software solution from scratch or modify COTS packages, we first perform a comprehensive analysis to determine the best software application to support the mission.
We optimize business practices by analyzing the mission requirements and facilitating information exchange through the development, design, and management of customized application suites. Our staff capabilities span the full lifecycle software development, maintenance, modification, testing, and enhancements of applications, which reside on the Web, mobile devices, and/or client-server environments. Our development support includes the following software applications technology and services:
- Applications Architecture and Design
- Applications Prototyping, Development, and Integration
- Applications Operations and Maintenance
- Automated Information Exchange
- Web Development
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Mobile Applications(IV&V)
- Application Portfolio Management
- Content Management and Integration
- Product Evaluation, Selection, and Acquisition